Innovative Skin Care Manufacturer Continues to Push for Employee Equality
Boca Raton, FL (July 9, 2021) — Cosmetic Solutions has announced the launch of its new Living Well Program – which was created to bring each employee up to a suitable living wage, as well as provide wellness benefits and social equity programs that lead to a more comfortable and rewarding work/life balance.
“This has been a long-time goal of mine, and my father’s, Mervyn Becker, who founded the company 30 years ago,” said Warren Becker, CEO at Cosmetic Solutions. “It has been one of my personal missions to ensure that we take care of the Cosmetic Solutions community, that we are there for one another, and that we enable all our team members to grow, be challenged and enjoy a meaningful work/life balance. Our business flourishes when those around us are doing well, and to this end, we were determined to bring comfort and confidence to the lives of so many through this initiative.”
Key benefits of the Living Well Program include:
- A Living Wage starting at $15 per hour for all employees. This allows each team member the ability to earn enough to provide for their basic needs by working fewer hours and enjoying more personal time with family and friends.
- A Sustainability Program that focuses on environmental health, social equity and economic vitality.
- A Company Pantry that offers essential items like non-perishable foods, diapers and childcare items, laundry detergent, hygiene products, school supplies and gently used children’s clothing for employees in need.
- Employee Training Programs to support growth, fine-tune skills, and reinforce goal achievement.
- Employee Wellness Sessions that include meditation, yoga, healthy living and more.
Becker went on to say that the company hopes the benefits of the Living Well Program will not be limited to the just the Cosmetic Solutions team but create a ripple effect throughout the community to raise the standards locally and within the industry as a whole.
“It is our desire to make Cosmetic Solutions a destination workplace and to encourage the best performance from our entire team. We expect these changes to improve the quality of life for many of our team members,” said Becker. “I also think this will allow us to attract high quality employees to our company in the future, as well as inspire other companies in South Florida to follow suit and allow their employees the opportunity to live a rich and rewarding life.”