- Multi-Level Moisture
Glycerin, a hydrophilic ingredient that draws water to the skin, works synergistically with squalane, an emollient derived from olives, to provide all-day hydration. In addition, this formula includes two lightweight oils, jojoba seed oil and safflower seed oil. These ingredients work synergistically with ceramide-3 to provide multiple layers of moisture that stay locked in for long lasting hydration.
- Smart Hydration
Capable of holding up to 1000 times its own weight in water, hyaluronic acid soaks in easily to instantaneously recharge water levels and restore skin’s suppleness. In addition, hyaluronic acid is a hydrophilic humectant that continuously draws water from the air, thereby steadily replenishing hydration over time.
- Unrivaled Efficacy
This formula utilizes each ingredient in its most effective form, selected specifically for its ability to deliver real results.
Lightweight yet ultra-hydrating, Hyaluronic Cream absorbs quickly, infusing the skin with a multi-layered moisture system. A creamy emulsification of hyaluronic acid, squalane, jojoba seed oil, and apricot kernel oil, this formula has the unique ability to cater to skin’s individual hydration needs. Skin is only capable of holding so much moisture. As a hydrophilic, or water-attracting molecule, hyaluronic acid ensures that skin receives the perfect amount of hydration. When applied, this formula immediately sinks in, improving the appearance of fine lines and increasing suppleness.
- Absorbs quickly
- Improves the appearance of fine lines
- Plumps skin’s appearance
- Provides multi-layered moisture
How it Works
Well-balanced formulations are essential for helping skin maintain optimum levels of hydration. The most effective moisturizers contain an emulsion of humectants, emollients and occlusives that work synergistically to build layers of moisture from the inside out. This formulation was designed to provide the skin with each of these:
• A humectant, like hyaluronic acid, is a water-based ingredient that draws moisture from its environment to the surface of the
skin. By nature, their job is to increase the water content of the skin.
• Emollients, such as squalane and jojoba seed oil, lock in the humectants, while nourishing, conditioning and providing extra
moisture for softer skin.
• Occlusives are ingredients that form a micro-seal on skin’s surface to lock in both humectants and emollients. Some ingredients, such as apricot kernel oil, have both emollient and occlusive properties.