7.5% & 15% Fruit Acid Gel with Kojic Acid
Fruit Acid Gel with Kojic Acid is an exfoliating masterpiece that uses three of the most effective and natural alpha-hydroxy acids along with Kojic Acid to deliver a superior exfoliation experience, in a soothing and skin-nourishing gel. The Fruit Acid Gel is available with a strength of 7.5% or 15%.
- High quality exfoliation and removal of dead cells
- Exposes radiant new skin
- Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Helps soften and invigorate the skin
- Brightens the skin, by inhibiting tyrosinase activity
- Hyperpigmentation, melasma or discoloration and inflammation
how it works
Glycolic acid occurs naturally as a trace component in sugarcane, grapes and other fruits. As the first in the alpha-hydroxy carboxylic acids, it is one of the smallest molecules with acid functionality, which easily penetrates the skin. This useful organic acid reacts with the upper layer of the epidermis by weakening the binding properties of the lipids that hold dead skin cells together, dislodging them to reveal fresh new cells beneath. With Kojic acid, a natural by-product in the fermentation process of grains and mushrooms, it offers a mild pigment inhibitor and skin brightener.