This effective blend of stem cells, peptides, and conditioners moisturizes and nourishes lashes to help them appear longer, stronger, and more voluminous. Infusing the lash line with these bioactive ingredients helps to support weak, sparse lashes while providing the ideal environment for lashes to flourish.
- Nourishes skin around lash line
- Moisturizes and conditions lashes
- Helps lashes appear longer and look thicker
- Weak, sparse, or short lashes
- Dry skin around lash area
how it works
Eyelashes are comprised of 10% water and 90% keratinized proteins, and have 4 distinct phases of development:
- Anagen (growing phase) - skin cells called keratinocytes move thru the hair follicle, harden, and are transformed into strands.
- Catagen (transition phase) - a lash’s growth slows and comes to a halt.
- Telogen (resting phase) - lash development has ceased but the lash remains anchored in the follicle.
- Exogen (shedding phase) - a new hair naturally pushes out the old strand.
Notably, each lash is in a different cycle at any given time, and the length of each phase is different for every individual. Keeping lashes conditioned and hydrated throughout these phases can help improve the appearance of length and volume, as well as reduce brittleness.